Michael S. Hibdon
I started with the firm as an associate attorney in 2018. Prior to joining the firm, I interned with the District Attorney General’s Office for the 31st Judicial District.
I was born and raised in Middle Tennessee. I graduated from MTSU, cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in political science. I then attended Mercer University School of Law, magna cum laude in 2018.
I am a member of Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. I am licensed to practice before all of Tennessee State Courts.
- Mercer University School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. - 2018
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro , Tennessee
- B.S. - 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- General Litigation
- Tennessee, 2018
- District Attorney General's Office - 31st Judicial District, Intern, 2018
- Mercer University School of Law, Research Assistant, 2017 to 2018
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2019 to Present
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present