- Criminal Law
- General Litigation
Heather G. Parker joined Bulloch, Fly, Hornsby & Evans in February of 2012 as an associate attorney. Prior to joining the firm, she was a law clerk to the Honourable Robert E. Corlew, III, Chancellor for the 16th Judicial District.
Mrs. Parker was born and raised in Middle Tennessee. She received her bachelor degree, summa cum laude, from Maryville College in Maryville, Tennessee. She also received her Juris Doctorate, with high honors, from the University of Tennessee College of Law in Knoxville, Tennessee, where she was a member of the Tennessee Law Review and served as an Executive Editor.
She is a member of the Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Rutherford and Cannon County Bar Associations. She is licensed to practice before the United States District Courts for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Tennessee and all State Courts in Tennessee.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: With High Honors
- Maryville College, Maryville, Tennessee
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: Writing/Communications
- Tennessee, 2011
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 2012
- Honourable Chancellor Robert E. Corlew, III, Law Clerk, 2011 to 2012
- The Role of the Supreme Court in the Convention Alternative. In Article V Constitutional Conventions: A Primer, 78 Tenn.L.Rev 663, 2011
- Fourth Amendment Search and Seizure - Application of the Exclusionary Rule to Police Error, 77 Tenn.L.Rev. 233
- Cannon County Bar Association, Member, 2011 to Present
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers(TACDL), Member, 2011 to Present
- Rutherford County Bar Association, Member
- Andrew Jackson American Inns of Court, Member