Daniel Lyn Graves
Daniel Lyn Graves II is a graduate of Middle Tennessee State University and Nashville School of Law. Additionally, he is a graduate of United States Coast Guard Officer Candidate School and is a review member of the Tennessee Army National Guard. In 2005 and 2006, Graves led his unit, attached to the 101st Airborne Division, to Iraq. He is a career service member in the Armed Forces of the United States. Except for time in the military, he has always called Middle Tennessee home.
Graves' law practice focuses on the areas of Veteran's Affairs law (VA accredited attorney), social security disability law, probate and bankruptcy. He is licensed to practice in Tennessee, the United States District Court Middle District of Tennessee, the United States District Court Eastern District of Tennessee and the United States Court of Appeals for Veteran's Claims. He has done appellate work before the Tennessee Court of Appeals, Tennessee Court of Criminal Appeals and the Court of Appeals for Veteran's Claims.
He is married and he and his wife have three boys. Graves has coached youth sports and has also been active in the Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts. Graves has been on the Board of Directors for Right Road Ministries for Linebaugh Library system and for the Murfreesboro Barrister's Lions Club. Graves is a member of the Rutherford - Canon County Bar Association and the Tennessee Bar Association.
- Nashville School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- United States Coast Guard Officer Candidate School
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Veteran’s Affairs law
- Social Security Disability Law
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Armed Forces of the United States, Service Member
- Tennessee Army National Guard
- Rutherford and Cannon County Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- Member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars