Jake C. Beggin
I joined Bulloch Fly Hornsby & Evans in November of 2018 as an associate attorney.
I was raised in the middle Tennessee area. I received my bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville. I received my JD from Belmont University College of Law in Nashville, TN, where I served as a member of the Belmont Law Review and served as a Notes Editor.
I am a member of the Tennessee Bar Association. I am licensed to practice before all State Courts in Tennessee and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee.
- Belmont University College of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville, Knoxville, Tennessee
- B.S. - 2013
- Major: Marketing
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- General Litigation
- Tennessee, 2018
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 2019
- Rutherford County District Attorney's Office, Intern, 2016
- Belmont University College of Law, Research Assistant, 2016
- Tennessee Bar Association, 2019 to Present